Wrapup

Date3 Sept ( Tuesday )


Total This Camino: 239 miles.
Total 2024 Caminos: 353 miles
Total All Caminos: 2353 miles
Lodging:
Total Lodging: $ 1575
Planes: $ 1500 (round trip)
Total Planes /
Travel Insurance:
$ 2100 / $ 246
Buses / Trains / Taxis:
Total Buses / Trains / Taxis: $ 275
Food: $ 15
Total Food: $ 863 15


I have integrated back into daily life.

Tomorrow I have a major should surgery to correct a detached something or other.
Not crazy about being chair-bound for some days while the pain level drops.

Pretty crazy how a person can go from a 240 mile hike to being immobile, but life is what it is, and I need this surgery to heal. Short-term pain, long-term gain.

At least I can watch videos about Schleswig-Holstein, Germany which is my goal for January of 2025 when I will walk the Jutland Jakobsweg along the Baltic Sea, or maybe the North Sea, or maybe both. LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 04: From Bilboa to Portugalete

Two Weeks To Go

Day 06: From Ontón to Castro Urdiales